No motorcycles between 6 pm and 8 am.
Please check out the website for more information before you drive.
Exciting bus travels
Bus tours and group travel to the Nockalm Road
Special offer for bus tourism professionals and information for travel agencies
Regulars’ bonus and current bus rates for the Nockalm RoadBus operators and travel businesses achieving a turnover of at least € 700 or more than ten drives within one calendar year benefit from the advantages for regulars:
• Cashless transactions at the pay desks – automatic license plate registration
• Monthly billing under declaration of the license plate, date of each drive and number of guests carried
• Turnover-based, staggered rebate at the end of the year – up to 10 percent discount possible!
• All car parks along the Nockalm Road are free of charge
• Road open from early May to late October
Learn more about the current bus rates 2016 here!
Your contact for all regulars’ advantages on the Nockalm RoadDo not hesitate and register for the partner programme today! Your contact:
Phone: +43 662 873 673 18
Download and send the application for regulars’ vouchers now! (in German)
Events on the Nockalm Road in Carinthia attractive for bus travelsBeyond the attractions open every day, there are widely known and popular events that invite visitors to the Nockalm Road.
• Singing, melodic Nockalm Road: festival for the blossoming of the alpine rose
Many activities around the Nockalm Road and the half-price day ticket attract bus travellers, car drivers and motorcyclists to the Nockberge in early July. Music, Nockalm specialities and a multifaceted programme promise enjoyment and entertainment.
Next date: 2 July 2016
• Nockalm Road festival
There’s one more proper party along the Nockalm Road in mid-September! It involves a 50% discount on all day tickets, delicacies at numerous alpine huts and lots of music and activities. A great excursion tip for bus tour operators!
Next date: 18 September 2016
When can we welcome you among our regulars? We are looking forward to a successful partnership, and wish you and your customers divine hours on and beyond the Nockalm Road in Carinthia!